Monday, December 7, 2009

27th November 2009 Friday Sin-Jhuang Junior High School

27th November 2009 Friday Sin-Jhuang Junior High School

Today
We visited to the Sin-Jhuang Junior High School
This was the last school we are going to visit.
Sin-Jhuang Junior High School is a big school
There are over 4000 students in this school
Wow!such a large number
We went there by bus
When we reached there
The students and teachers were very excited to see us.
The students played music instruments to welcome us.
At 9.00am
The opening ceremony was launched by the principal Mr Hsieh Chin Cheng
At 10am
They gave us a worksheet
We had to answer the questions in the worksheet.The worksheet was about the environment in Malaysia.
It was easy for me
Because I ‘ve already prepared the answers before I came to Taiwan.
After one hour
There was a break
Wow
The food is delicious
Then
It was calligraphy time
We learnt the evolution of Chinese Characters
Time past so fast.
After that
Lunch time again.
After meal,I visited their library
There are many kinds of books in their library
I found out that some of the students are shocked when they saw us visiting their library.,
After that,we joined in group of two.(Van and I).
We had to make a solar car
The Solar car we made must could move when it was put under the sun
Every team had to make two solar cars
Van and I went to the front to test our solar cars.
First
Our car couldn’t move.
My God.,what had happened
We were very anxiety.
But later
It moved!!!May be it got enough solar energy then it moved.Thanks God.


It was wonderful when we saw our car was moving
After that
We went back to the room to make some beadcrafts
We had to use the beads to make’ the god of fortune’
It was difficult to me
Because the beads are too small
And it was difficult to got through the thread
But finally,with the guidance from the facilitator
My Fortune god was completed
It looks beautiful
Then it was time for us to leave
We said bye bye to the students
Today ,we moved to the Youth Centre
I felt happy because I could meet my Malaysian friends again
I was told that
the delegation from Malaysia would be sharing the same room!!
Cheer!!
But all of them not yet reaching the centre
So only me alone in the room
Then
Miss Wong decided to bring me to the Shi Lin Night Market
I was very excited
Because the night market is very famous in Taiwan
I ate the “spicy yun tun”
It tastes good
And my teacher ate “seafood soup”
Then we went sight seeing around the night market
We bought some junk food.
After that
We went to another night market
We went to a boutique
Miss Wong bought two clothes
We shopped until 10.30pm
We went back to our room respectively
I was very happy when I saw my Malaysian friends were all in the room
We told each other what we had done before
It was a wonderful day…

No comments:

Post a Comment