Monday, December 7, 2009

29th November 2009 Sunday it is the time to say good bye






29th November 2009 Sunday it is the time to say good bye

Today we woke up at 6.45am
We had to practice our Malay dance at 7am!!!
And tonight we had to perform it
We didn’t have time to practice anymore
We had to rush,rush,rush
We were not punctual, we went to the 7th floor of the hotel at 7.30am.
30 minutes late!!!!
When we reached there,
all the boys had already went down having their breakfast
We felt very sorry for the boys and teachers
After having breakfast
We went to the Jin Sian Hall for registration
Then we went to our own booth respectively.
I met my Indonesia and Taiwan friend there
After the opening ceremony and debriefing about students’ task
The International Expo started
From 10am to 11.30am
My group had to take 6 photos about the International Expo
And did some explanation about the photos
My group members were Sara,Jenny,Maudy,Chloe and Laura
We finished our task early
So Maudy and I went around to visit the other boothes
From 11.30am to 1.30pm
We recorded some video clips about why we love Taiwan
Suddenly
My friend called me to practice our Malay Dance since we were lack of time.
We practiced about an hour
After that
It was our free time
From 2.30pm to 4.00pm .We were required to introduce our booth to the guests
4.00 pm sharp was the closing ceremony
After the closing ceremony
We had to go back to our room and change into our traditional costume
At 6.00pm
We shifted from Chientan Youth Activity Centre to the Grand Hotel
It is a very high-class hotel
We all felt nervous to perform our dance,
For me ,this was the first time I had to perform dance on the stage
But we tried to do our best
All the teachers praised for our good performance
We felt very proud and happy.
After the performance,we were very relieved
We went around to take photos
Some of my friends were crying
We missed each other very much
I felt sad when I saw them cried
We would leave Taiwan the next day
At 9.30pm
We went back to the Youth Centre
We all felt sad because we would separate the next day
At 10 pm
We went to the Shilin Night Market
Actually I already went there with Miss Wong on the fourth night
But it was more happier to went there with all my friends
We went back to the youth centre at 12 midnight
It was late
But we still had to pack up our luggages
After that
Lih bin came back and bought some “sticky tou fu”to me
I almost vomitted when I smelt it.
It is really smelly.I tried my first bite
I really did’t like the“sticky tou fu”
Then we went to the boys’ room to tell them the dress code for tomorrow
We didn’t felt sleepy at all
Maybe this was the last night we were in Taiwan
Finally
We slept at 3.30am














Sujith,Lih Bin and me
















yeah!Malaysia boleh!!!














Lih Bin and me









No comments:

Post a Comment